Monday, September 10, 2007

HW: 4 Responding to "Th Voice of the Customer"

Greg Thomas has said that "great brands are always built on promise". I find this true in many ways. Withouth promise to its customers, a great company will never succeed. The promise makes people feel good and secure about what they are buying. The one brand that stands out to me is Tampax Pearl Plastic tampons. Their slogan is "our best protection ever with extraordinary details" and also "made to go unnoticed". I agree with both of these ideas that this company tells. I have used these types of tampons for a very long time and i believe that they are the best kind and they stick to their motto. They also make many promises to their customers like no leaks, giving the best protection, always smelling fresh, and also having a very comfortable fit. I also believe that tiese promises are true. I have never once had a problem with my tampons. No leaks and they always stayed fresh without hurting me. The promises may differ for each customer though because some tampons may be different fitted for different people.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Well done.
Don't forget to give the author and page number in an in-text citation, and spell-check.