Monday, October 8, 2007

HW:18 My Least Favorite Blog

Over the last seven days i have ben reading many different blogs that have bothered me and made me think a lot. The one that stood out the most to me was from Jezebel.com and it was called "Britney chooses starbucks over a court date". I found this blog to be very insane and disturbing in teh fact that she did not attend her very important court date just to go to Starbucks and get a cup of coffee. I think that is so ridiculous and i don't know who in their right mind would do such a thing. In the end, her ex husband Kevin as custody as of now and i guess that she really didnt care about the kids too much if she chose coffee over them. I would be angry at my mother if she ever did that to me.

2 comments:

Tracy Mendham said...

I can see why this post stood out for you!
Can you provide a link to the original post?

Tracy Mendham said...

Are HW 19, 21, and 22 in the works?