Monday, October 29, 2007

HW: 23 Respond as Virginia Woolf to one of the blogs you are following

I have been watching and reading many blogs recently on Jezebel.com. One that really caught my attention and was quite disturbing to me was called "Short Girls With Large Tits: 'Experts' Would Rather You Look Fat Than Slutty". In this Blog is talks about how sometimes people look better in an appropriate way when they are fat rather than being hot and having your clevage pop out all of the time. Also, it mostly argues how one should be dressed in an office setting. Talking about how some shirts can be to low but some can be just right. If i were an office employee i would surely not wear anything innappropriate that would effect my working because some people may not take me serious if i am dressed slutty. I would rather have a co-worker look fat than look like a slut.

No comments: